Spend $100, Get Free Domestic Shipping
We've survived the Polar Vortex, and convention season is gearing up again.
There are a few special anniversaries to celebrate this year, as conventions we've been attending for many years have reached milestones.
- Let's start with ChattaCon, in Tennessee. Jan. 30 - Feb. 1. Help them celebrate 40 years! ChattaCon 40
- Next is Capricon, a local favorite for us, in the Chicagoland area. Feb. 12 - 15. I can't believe it's been 35 years! Capricon 35
- This writer's very first sci-fi convention ever, MiniCon, in Minnesota, is celebrating 50 years!!! April 2 - 5. Congrats! MiniCon 50
- Marcon, in Columbus, Ohio, is also celebrating 50 years. Congrats Marcon!! May 8 - 10. Marcon 50
- The ultimate answer to the ultimate question. WindyCon turns 42, with a corresponding theme to match. November 13 - 15. WindyCon 42
- Lastly, as convention season winds down, after we've all eaten too much turkey, Chambanacon will be working on year number 45! Ray will be there. Will you? November 27 - 29. Chambanacon 45
We're excited to get this year started. Lots of new artwork hot off the presses and onto the t-shirts.
Look for us at your local sci-fi convention, and if we're there, be sure to swing by our booth in the Dealer's Room to say howdy.